Southland 7 x 14 16K Pro Dump Trailer
|Category:||Dump - Bumper Pull|
|Volume:||7 cubic yards|
Contact us for more information on this model or any of our other models in stock.
This Model is Available At:
|Chehalis||Get Quote||Madras||Get Quote|
|Moses Lake||Get Quote||Mount Vernon||Get Quote|
|Spokane||Get Quote||Sutherlin||Get Quote|
|West Oly||Get Quote||Woodland||Get Quote|
|Yakima||Get Quote||Don't See Your Location?||Special Order|
The new SL280 has a lift capacity of 9 tons stabilized by a modular sill and scissor lift design, allowing you to lift more and lift faster. The re-designed SL280 gives you more of what it takes to get through your working day faster and safer. The standard loadout package comes with an adjustable 2-5/16 inch coupler, 10 ply HD rated tires and a 5k drop leg jack. The Equa-Flex 8,000 lbs. axles eliminate the need for torsion axles and dramatically reduces road shock and vibration.
- Lift More: With the new scissor lift system you can lift up to 13 tons, depending on the model you choose. With this kind of muscle, it`s easy to get the job done.
- Lift Faster: The scissor lift system cycles faster than dual cylinder lift designs. With reduced offloading times your workday just got more productive.
- Lift Safer: Stability and balance is the key to safe dump trailer operations. Underbody hoists in general, tend to be more suitable than conversion hoists in heavier duty applications. Our hoists are rigidly designed to withstand off-centre loading of the trailer box.
- Power Up Power Down: The improved scissor lift platform and it’s powered up and down cycles makes on-loading and off-loading bobcats and other heavy equipment safer by eliminating box movement.
- FRAME: HSS tube Mainframe
- FLOOR: 10 Ga WALLS: 10 Ga
- AXLE: Two 8,000# Equa Flex Axles, easy lube hubs, 5/8 inch studs
- TIRES: 4 - 235/80R16 E 10-ply Tires, 16” Black Rims
- JACK: 7,000# Drop Leg
- COUPLER: Adjustable 2-5/16 inch coupler
- HOIST: 9-Ton Double Acting Hydraulic Underbody Hoist
- TAILGATE: 3-way, removable
- BOX DIMENSIONS: 14 feet x 81 inches x 20 inches + 6 inch wood top rail
- ALUMINUM RAMPS: 2 at 6 feet
- Integrated Tarp, Tarp Shroud, Safety Stand, Plank Brackets, Stake Pockets
- MISC: 12-volt Hydraulic Power-pack, 8 ft. Remote Control Cable, Deep Cycle Battery c/w Battery Box, 12-volt Power Pack, Double Acting Champion Scissor Hoist, Fully Tubed Frame, Lockable Tool box in A-frame (encloses power pack), Enclosed Wiring and Rubber Mounted Lights, LED Tail Lights, 110V Charger With Weather Proof Plug, Lighted License Plate Holder, Injection Molded One-piece 7-pole RV Style Trailer Connector, 110 V Charger Kit, Break Away System, Safety Chains and Hooks, HD Steel Fenders, 2X Steel ramps rated 2500lbs each mid span, PPG 2 Component Urethane Paint
Here is a short video of a representative model:
Basic Dude Stuff:
Also available in 14K and mammoth 17K HD models and other configurations
What your spouse and accountant are going to ask you:
- Advertised prices are all-cash sales (cash, debit, personal or certified check)
- Credit cards incur a 3% convenience fee
- WA residents: a $200 negotiable documentation fee may be added
- NO SALES TAX collected for out of state buyers with Two Approved Forms of Identification proving out of State Residency - contact us for details
- Custom orders and deliveries are possible
- Images may display optional items
- VIN available at dealership
- Prices do not include tax, license, or titling fees
- Pricing and specifications may change without notice
- Measurements are estimates and believed to be reasonably accurate
- Our trailers sell fast! Make a (refundable) deposit to reserve your trailer today
Subscribe to our Newsletter