Iron Bull 8.5x25 22K Gooseneck Equipment Trailer (DOE) - FLG
|Category:||Equipment - Gooseneck|
This Model is Available At:
|The Dalles||$18,299||Get Quote||Don't See Your Location?||Special Order|
- 12" I-Beam Frame
- Structurally Engineered Neck
- Standard Torque Tube
- Standard HDSS Suspension (Adjustable Hutch Style)
- Powdura Powder Coat - 2 part with Primer
The 102" wide 22k Low-Pro Gooseneck is by far Iron Bull's most popular model. Dexter's rugged HDSS adjustable suspension is their top-of the line suspension package. You will also find a standard pipe bridge to reduce torque under heavy loads. Heavy SCH40 construction outclasses thin-walled pipe as seen on some of the competition. Low-Pro, pierced frame design lowers the deck 3" providing a lower center of gravity, more stable cornering and a lower loading angle for equipment. 12" 19lb/ft I-Beam makes up the main frame of these monsters - compared to the 14lb found on the other guys. Heavy duty 10" I-beam crossmembers are located on the lower main frame to further support the pipe bridge. These important steel beams are omitted by some competitors. 3" Channel crossmembers located in the deck frame are on 16" centers and topped with 2" x 6" treated pine wood - and you will find a standard locking toolbox at the front of each gooseneck trailer. Two 16" side steps adorn the front of each deck.
All wiring is in a sealed harness and runs inside the 2" x 6" upper deck frame. Sherwin-Williams Powdura powder coat gives each trailer a rugged finish with a showroom shine. USA made, lifetime recessed LEDs are provided by TecNic lighting. Each Iron Bull Trailer also comes equipped with stake pockets, pipe spools and rub rails as well as an adjustable coupler. All Iron Bulls are sitting on Dexter Nev-R-Adjust brake axles and roll down the road on radial tires. Select from our multiple tail options including our Rampage Ramps or a hydraulic dove tail and corral your Iron Bull today.
Iron Bull explains the technology in their FLGs, in particular their Pipe Bridge, Underframe Bridge, and Suspension System:
Basic Dude Stuff:
- Jack: 2 x 10K Drop Leg
- Floor: 2x8 Treated Lumber
- Frame: 12" I-Beam
- Crossmembers: 10" Channel
- Coupler: Adjustable 2 5/16"
- Chains: 3/8"
- Brakes: Optional
- Fenders: N/A
- Paint: Powdura Powder Coat - 2 part with Primer
- Plug: 7 way RV
- Lights: LED
- Warranty: 3 Year Structural, 2 Year Component, 2 Year Roadside : Includes Tow Vehicle
Similar DOE Goosenecks available in 25, 28, 30, 32 & 36 feet.
What your spouse and accountant are going to ask you:
- Advertised prices are all-cash sales (cash, debit, personal or certified check)
- Credit cards incur a 3% convenience fee
- WA residents: a $200 negotiable documentation fee may be added
- NO SALES TAX collected for out of state buyers with Two Approved Forms of Identification proving out of State Residency - contact us for details
- Custom orders and deliveries are possible
- Images may display optional items
- VIN available at dealership
- Prices do not include tax, license, or titling fees
- Pricing and specifications may change without notice
- Measurements are estimates and believed to be reasonably accurate
- Our trailers sell fast! Make a (refundable) deposit to reserve your trailer today