Summit 7 x 20 14K Split Deck 16/4 Tilt - Cascade
|Category:||Tilt Deck - Split Deck|
Summit Trailers are proudly built in the Pacific Northwest. Many of the manufacturing techniques are borrowed from the aerospace industry and the quality shows.
- 16 Feet of Tilting Deck
- 4 Feet of Stationary Deck
- 20 Feet of overall deck length
- Rating 14,000 lbs.
- Heavy Duty Box Frame
- Safety Break Away Switch and Battery
- Nice Big Sturdy Tongue Jack
- Bump Rail
- Ten Ply Radial Tires on upgraded 8-lug wheels
- Bearing Buddy Hubs
- Fender Steps
- Dampening Cylinder
- Full Approach on rear of Trailer
- And much more...
- Advertised prices are all-cash sales (cash, debit, personal or certified check)
- Credit cards incur a 3% convenience fee
- WA residents: a $200 negotiable documentation fee may be added
- NO SALES TAX collected for out of state buyers with Two Approved Forms of Identification proving out of State Residency - contact us for details
- Custom orders and deliveries are possible
- Images may display optional items
- VIN available at dealership
- Prices do not include tax, license, or titling fees
- Pricing and specifications may change without notice
- Measurements are estimates and believed to be reasonably accurate
- Our trailers sell fast! Make a (refundable) deposit to reserve your trailer today
All trailer measurements are approximate and believed to be reasonably accurate.