Summit 7 x 16 7K Full Tilt Deck Trailer - Alpine
|Category:||Tilt Deck - Full Tilt|
Summit Trailers are proudly built in the Pacific Northwest. Many of the manufacturing techniques are borrowed from the aerospace industry and the quality shows.
- Tongue Length: 49"
- Deck Length: 194"
- Deck Width: 83"
- Overall Width: 102"
- Overall Length: 246 1/4"
- Fender Height: 1/8"
- Deck Height: 20"
- Coupler Style: A-Frame
- Fender Type Teardrop (Smooth)
- Ball Size 2 5/16"
- Tire Size ST 205/75R15C
- Saftey Chains 5/16" w/ Safety Latch
- Bolt Pattern 5 on 4.5
- Jack 2K A-Frame
- Tire Type Steel Belted Radials (Nitrogen Filled)
- Plug 7 Way RV
- Tire PSI 50#
- Tongue 4" Channel (Full Wrap)
- Tire Weight Rating 1820#
- Main Frame 4" Channel
- Lighting (Clearance) LED Bullet
- X-members 2 x 2 x 3/16" Angle
- Lighting (Stop)
- Sealed LED (10 Diode)
- Axles 3500#
- Decking 2x6 Doug Fir (Premium)
- Brakes Electric
- Paint Color Polyurethane
- Brake Size 10" x 2.25"
- Paint Color High Gloss Black or Charcoal Metallic
- Ramps 5' Ramps (Channel)
- Warranty 3 Year Structural (Limited)
- D-Rings 4 - 1/2"
- Advertised prices are all-cash sales (cash, debit, personal or certified check)
- Credit cards incur a 3% convenience fee
- WA residents: a $200 negotiable documentation fee may be added
- NO SALES TAX collected for out of state buyers with Two Approved Forms of Identification proving out of State Residency - contact us for details
- Custom orders and deliveries are possible
- Images may display optional items
- VIN available at dealership
- Prices do not include tax, license, or titling fees
- Pricing and specifications may change without notice
- Measurements are estimates and believed to be reasonably accurate
- Our trailers sell fast! Make a (refundable) deposit to reserve your trailer today
All trailer measurements are approximate and believed to be reasonably accurate.