Summit 8.5x20 14K Deckover Equipment Trailer- Denali Pro
|Category:||Equipment - Deckover|
Summit Trailers are proudly built in the Pacific Northwest. Many of the manufacturing techniques are borrowed from the aerospace industry and the quality shows.
- Deck L x W = 241" x 102"
- Overall L x W = 304" x 102"
- Deck Height = 33”
- Coupler Style Adjustable (5 Position)
- Fender Type Flat Deck Plate (Diamond Plate)
- Ball Size 2 5/16"
- Saftey Chains 3/8" w/Clevis Latch
- Jack 12K Drop Leg
- Tire Size ST 235/80R16E
- Bolt Pattern 8 on 6.5
- Tire Type Steel Belted Radials (Nitrogen Filled)
- Tire PSI 80#
- Tire Weight Rating 3520#
- Plug 7 Way RV
- Tongue 10" Wide Flange
- Main Frame 10" Wide Flange
- Lighting (Clearance) LED Bullet
- X-members 3" Channel (18" on Center)
- Lighting (Stop) Sealed LED "w.Backup" (30 Diode)
- Upper Deck Frame 5" Channel
- Decking 2x6 Doug Fir (Premium)
- Axles 7000#
- Paint Type Polyurethane
- Brake Electric
- Paint Color High Gloss Black or Charcoal Metallic
- Brake Size 12" x 2"
- Warranty Lifetime Structural (Limited)
- D-Rings 4 - 5/8"
We carry several Summit Car Hauler models.
- Advertised prices are all-cash sales (cash, debit, personal or certified check)
- Credit cards incur a 3% convenience fee
- WA residents: a $200 negotiable documentation fee may be added
- NO SALES TAX collected for out of state buyers with Two Approved Forms of Identification proving out of State Residency - contact us for details
- Custom orders and deliveries are possible
- Images may display optional items
- VIN available at dealership
- Prices do not include tax, license, or titling fees
- Pricing and specifications may change without notice
- Measurements are estimates and believed to be reasonably accurate
- Our trailers sell fast! Make a (refundable) deposit to reserve your trailer today