Summit 4x8 Utility Landscape Trailer - Alpine
Summit Trailers are proudly built in the Pacific Northwest. Many of the manufacturing techniques are borrowed from the aerospace industry and the quality shows.
- Tongue Length 45 1/2"
- Interior Length 97"
- Interior Width 49 1/4"
- Overall Width 67 7/8"
- Overall Length 144"
- Deck Height 18 1/2"
- Coupler Style A-Frame
- Fender Type Smooth
- Ball Size 2"
- Tire Size ST 205/75R15C
- Saftey Chains 1/4" w/ Safety Latch
- Bolt Pattern 5 on 4.5
- Jack 2K A-Frame
- Tire Type Steel Belted Radials (Nitrogen Filled)
- Plug 4 Way
- Tire PSI 50#
- Tongue 3" Tubing
- Tire Weight Rating 1820#
- Main Frame 2 x 2 x 1/8" Angle
- Lighting (Clearance) LED Bullet
- X-members 2 x 2 x 1/8" Angle
- Lighting (Stop) Sealed LED (10 Diode)
- Axles 3500#
- Decking 2x6 Doug Fir (Premium)
- GVWR 2990#
- Paint Type Polyurethane
- Brakes Optional
- Paint Color High Gloss Black or Charcoal Metallic
- Side Panel Smooth
- Warranty 3 Year Structural (Limited)
- Ramp 1.5 x 1.5 Tubing
What your spouse and accountant are going to ask you:
- Advertised prices are all-cash sales (cash, debit, personal or certified check)
- Credit cards incur a 3% convenience fee
- WA residents: a $200 negotiable documentation fee may be added
- NO SALES TAX collected for out of state buyers with Two Approved Forms of Identification proving out of State Residency - contact us for details
- Custom orders and deliveries are possible
- Images may display optional items
- VIN available at dealership
- Prices do not include tax, license, or titling fees
- Pricing and specifications may change without notice
- Measurements are estimates and believed to be reasonably accurate
- Our trailers sell fast! Make a (refundable) deposit to reserve your trailer today
Subscribe to our Newsletter