Southland 7x14 16K HD Pro Dump Trailer
|Category:||Dump - Bumper Pull|
|Volume:||7 cubic yards|
- 6"x2" Tube Frame
- 13,809 lb Payload
- Hydraulic Jack
- 12 Ply Tires
- 7 Gauge Floor
- Lift More: With the new scissor lift system you can lift up to 13 tons, depending on the model you choose. With this kind of muscle, it`s easy to get the job done.
- Lift Faster: The scissor lift system cycles faster than dual cylinder lift designs. With reduced offloading times your workday just got more productive.
- Lift Safer: Stability and balance is the key to safe dump trailer operations. Underbody hoists in general, tend to be more suitable than conversion hoists in heavier duty applications. These hoists are rigidly designed to withstand off-centre loading of the trailer box.
- Power Up Power Down: The improved scissor lift platform and it's powered up and down cycles makes on-loading and off-loading bobcats and other heavy equipment safer by eliminating box movement.
This is an independent video review of the Southland 280 HD by Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek. He points out many features that make the 280 HD exceptional:
Basic Dude Stuff:
- Axles: 2 x 8K Equa-Flex Axles
- Deck Height: 25.3125"
- Jack: 12K Hydraulic
- Hoist: 13-Ton Double Acting Hydraulic
- Floor: 7 Gauge
- Sides: 10 Ga 20" + 6" sideboards
- Top Rail: 6" Sideboards
- Tarp: Standard
- Connections: Stake Pockets, Rub Rails
- Gate: 3-Way, Slam Lock
- Ramps: 2 x 6' Aluminum Slide In, 4K mid span
- Rear Stabilizers: Mounts, Optional Jacks
- Frame: 6" x 2" HSS Tube
- Crossmembers: Full Length Bed Runners only
- Tongue: 6" x 2" HSS Tube
- Coupler: 2 5/16" Adjustable
- Chains: 3/8"
- Suspension: Multi-Leaf Spring w/Cushioned Equalizer
- Wheel: 16 x 6; Steel 8 Bolt
- Tires: 235/85R16 F
- Spare: Optional
- Spare Mount: Standard
- Brakes: Electric
- Fenders: 14 Ga Checkerplate
- Paint: PPG 2 Component Urethane Paint
- Plug: 7-Way
- Lights: LED
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Structural
Also available in 14K, 16K and 20K; and other configurations