Iron Bull 6 x 10 10K Dump Trailer DTB
|Category:||Dump - Bumper Pull|
This Model is Available At:
This Iron Bull comes equipped standard with an industry best 7-gauge floor and 24" high 10-gauge sides with 7 machined breaks that will not bend, bow, or buckle, even under the most demanding conditions. One of the most unique features on the Iron Bull DTB is the structure under the bed. Another instance of strength where it matters is our one-of-a-kind ramp tracks. These full-length bed runners ensure your floor is never warped across the crossmembers by any heavy tracked equipment you might haul. We have also equipped 10k jacks and a sidestep for easy bed access. A three-way gate will ensure maximum flexibility for transport and dumping.
- GVWR: 10,000#
- Sides: 24”
- 2 5/16th Coupler in a 12-inch Rail System: eliminate need for an adjustable hitch
- State of the Art Tongue Box - Locks Two Ways - with a key and Pad Lock
- 110v Charger built into the box
- Interstate Battery - Pump Motor and Fluid Reservoir
- The Lid forms down over the top of the box with a seal so that it will not draw water. Heavy Duty.
- Powder Coated Trailer
- UNDER THIS TRAILER WE HAVE A 21,000 LB. Scissor Hoist.
- Commercial Grade Tarp Kit.
- Full Skid Steer Package providing you with HEAVY Duty LOAD RAMPS, HANGARS, D RINGS AND LOCKABLE STOWAWAY POCKETS UNDRENEATH THE BACK OF THE TRAILER.
- Combination Spreader Gate - Cargo Door Option opens in the middle and folds around both side with Locking pins or opens at the bottom and spreads like a dump truck.
- Stake Pockets
- Tarp Hooks
- Walk On heavy duty diamond plate fenders
Other Iron Bull Dump Trailers: 5x10, 6x10, 6x12, 7x14, 7x16 with varied load ratings and side heights. A unique model is the Deckover Dump with fold down sides. Spare tire sold separately. All models are well equipped. High Sides Trailers - Goose Necks and more available as well!
What your spouse and accountant are going to ask you:
- Advertised prices are all-cash sales (cash, debit, personal or certified check)
- Credit cards incur a 3% convenience fee
- WA residents: a $200 negotiable documentation fee may be added
- NO SALES TAX collected for out of state buyers with Two Approved Forms of Identification proving out of State Residency - contact us for details
- Custom orders and deliveries are possible
- Images may display optional items
- VIN available at dealership
- Prices do not include tax, license, or titling fees
- Pricing and specifications may change without notice
- Measurements are estimates and believed to be reasonably accurate
- Our trailers sell fast! Make a (refundable) deposit to reserve your trailer today