Iron Bull 7x18 14K Equipment Trailer Flatdeck - ETB - Stand Up Ramps
|Category:||Equipment - Bumper Pull|
- 6" Channel Frame
- High Payload; 10K Drop Leg Jack
- 6' Stand Up Ramps, 5' x 18"
- 4 D-Rings
- Removable fenders
In the hunt for a great trailer that can tackle your toughest jobs but tow like a dream? Check out the all new ETB14 from Iron Bull. 14,000 lbs of Gross Vehicle Weight Rating ensure you have enough capacity for your heaviest loads and expert craftsmanship combined with top-tier components ensure you have an effortless tow. It's a great fit for work and play. Dexter Nev-R-Adjust brake axles and radial tires provide a solid foundation for each Iron Bull equipment trailer and ample grip for stopping power. Sherwin-Williams Powdurda Powder coat gives each trailer a rugged finish with a showroom shine. USA made, lifetime recessed LEDs are provided by TecNic lighting. Each Iron Bull Trailer also comes equipped with a stake pockets, pipe spools and rub rail, removable diamond plate fenders, and adjustable coupler. The 83" wide 14k bumper pull is by far their most popular equipment hauler model. This model is a perfect fit for work or play.
Basic Dude Stuff:
- Axles: 2 x 7K
- Deck Height: 25"
- Jack: 10K Drop Leg
- Floor: 2x8 Treated Lumber
- Ramps: Stand Up
- Frame: 6" Channel
- Crossmembers: 3" Channel 16" OC
- Tongue: 6" Channel
- Coupler: Adjustable 2 5/16"
- Chains: 3/8"
- Wheel: 16" 8 hole
- Tires: ST 235/80R16E
- Spare: Optional
- Spare Mount: Standard
- Brakes: Electric, Self Adjusting
- Fenders: Removable 14 Ga Diamond Plate
- Paint: Powdura Powder Coat - 2 part with Primer
- Plug: 7 way RV
- Lights: LED
- Warranty: 3 Year Structural, 2 Year Component, 2 Year Roadside : Includes Tow Vehicle
Other Iron Bull Equipment Trailer lengths: 16', 18', 20', 22', 24', and 26'. Also 102" wide. Goosenecks, 10Ks, 14Ks, 21Ks, and more. Just ask us.
What your spouse and accountant are going to ask you:
- Advertised prices are all-cash sales (cash, debit, personal or certified check)
- Credit cards incur a 3% convenience fee
- WA residents: a $200 negotiable documentation fee may be added
- NO SALES TAX collected for out of state buyers with Two Approved Forms of Identification proving out of State Residency - contact us for details
- Custom orders and deliveries are possible
- Images may display optional items
- VIN available at dealership
- Prices do not include tax, license, or titling fees
- Pricing and specifications may change without notice
- Measurements are estimates and believed to be reasonably accurate
- Our trailers sell fast! Make a (refundable) deposit to reserve your trailer today